|Please follow the instructions below in order to access the anonymous ftp area of Aces Software.
- Use your browser:
- Use an FTP client:
- Open your favorite FTP client.
- Create a new connection named "Aces"
- Host: ftp.aces.us
- Select anonymous FTP login.
- Click Save or OK and then Connect.
- Follow the instructions in the "Read Me" file.
Once you have successfully uploaded your file(s), contact Aces and let them know so the file can be
downloaded and examined or modified.
This method of connection will also enable you to download any files that Aces deems appropriate for public download. If any files are to be accessible they will be visible as
soon as you log in, or additional subfolders will be available for you to browse.